Health Checks in Development provide an assessment of confidence in the project’s development with a focus on robust assessment of options, design development, stakeholder engagement, clear governance, procurement strategy and approach to market engagement.
- Health Check in Development Workbook
- Terms of Reference template
- Project Briefing agenda template
- Interview schedule template
- Interviewee List template
- Document Register template
- What the SRO Needs to Know – Info Sheet
- What the Interviewee Needs to Know – Info sheet
- What the Reviewer Needs to Know – Info Sheet
- Remote Reviews - Info Sheet
- Resources and Requirements for Gateway Reviews
The Health Check in Development Review Report Template is now automated and will be issued prior to the Briefing Day. If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.