Construction Update – Pier 2/3
- The concrete stairs on eastern side have been demolished. Works are on track to rebuild the new stairs.
- Structural timber rectification works have commenced and are proceeding well.
- Installation of structural steel has commenced.
Construction Update – Wharf 4/5
- Rectification to the wharf sub-structure has been ongoing.
- Construction of the internal spaces in each of the tenancy areas is taking shape. Services installations have also been ongoing in all tenancy areas.
- The old solar panels have been removed and the existing roof sheeting is being inspected before the new state-of-the-art photovoltaic solar system is installed.
Upcoming work expected over the next month:
- Continuing to rebuild the concrete stairs on the eastern side of Pier 2/3.
- Erecting scaffolding on the external Pier 2/3 facades.
- Continuing the timber rectification works and structural steel installations at Pier 2/3.
- Commencing works to lift portions of the roof in at Pier 2/3.
- Continuing with the rectification for the Wharf 4/5 sub-structure, including erection of temporary steel bracing on the western apron.
- Commencing balcony rectification works on the western façade of Wharf 4/5.
- Continuing with roof works on Wharf 4/5 before installing new solar panels.